Palmer's Licorice Lotion


ORDER PRODUCTS ON IG PAGE

Palmer's body Lotion Review
Palmer's SKIN SUCCESS ANTI DARK SPOT MOISTURIZING LOTION for NORMAL to DRY skin, with Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C & E and Licorice is soo amazing!


I used so many lotions and creams back during my school days. Palmer's is at the top of the Amazing ones list.
How do I describe Palmer's ? Palmer's makes AMAZING products! They've been around for as long as I remember.

There is just something different, something special about Palmer's products that sets them apart from the rest. Every product has a unique difference. This particular product made me happy, and gave me more confidence! No lie!


I could be wrong, but I feel like Palmer's takes extra care.  You feel that care when using any Palmer's product. Only 3 brands do this for me so far, Palmer's, Dove and Jergens. These brands meet my skins' needs.


The way Palmer's glides or blends into skin, whole, leaving no greasy residue behind is something that will always continue to amaze and impress me! You go under the sun and its like you didn't apply LOTION at all. You're in a hot environment and you still glow and remain protected. Peng skin!
Smelling and looking nice, like a million bucks
And when my skins' happy, I'm happy too!

Palmer's skin Success Anti Dark Spot Moisturizing Lotion with Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C and E, and Licorice can only be described as a miracle in a bottle.

This product will help tone and moisturize your skin. And when I say tone, I mean TONE. Even out those knuckles, KNEES, elbows, neck, FACE, you name it.

This product will also help Brighten up your skin naturally.


When I used to use this product I got excellent compliments.
People were practically envious of my skin! Because as a student, good skin is a rare form. Haaha... The way my skin just used to glister in the sun, mehnnn, I want that back. I love those days. I miss those days.

I remember also being bombarded by mosquito bites, especially on my legs! But this product helped reduce the appearance of those bite marks drastically.

I wish I had something bad to say about this product, I don't know how Palmer's managed to win my heart again ! I enjoyed every bit of this product. The bottle, the scent, the consistency, everything.
If you're a frequent user of makeup, like me (lol), make sure you grab this bottle soon. It will help keep those pimples and irritations under control.

Palmer's SKIN SUCCESS ANTI DARK SPOT MOISTURIZING LOTION for NORMAL to DRY skin, with Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C & E and Licorice is soo amazing. I highly recommend this product to anybody suffering from 1,2..or more skin issues, fact!

When you buy this Lotion, hide it away, and use when no one is around, lol
When I was using this product, my sister, roommate and my friend shared my Lotion bottle with me. This made me cry, but what could I do? I hid the bottle several times, but they always found it, eventually I got fed up.
I'm not a selfish person, but for this Lotion, I am and Since I was in school, I had to let go. I told them that if this was going to continue, I'd be the one dispensing the Lotion for them. And using of this cream without my knowledge, had to STOP.

OF COURSE THEY AGREED.

See Product( Palmer's® Skin Success® Anti-Dark Spot Moisturizing lotion with Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C & E and licorice ) details below :



Palmer's® skin success® moisturizing Lotion gives you flawlessly radiant skin by combining pure Cocoa Butter, Natural brighteners Vitamin C, Licorice, Soy and antioxidant-rich Vitamin E to effectively:
•Balance tone and soften texture
•Rehydrate dry cracked skin
•Provide a healthy looking glow
Free of
•Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Gluten.
Perfect for
•Dull, rough or uneven skin

Key Ingredients
•Natural Cocoa Butter, Vitamin C, Licorice, Soy, Vitamin E

Direction: Apply liberally all over body as needed. Gentle enough for daily use.

Warnings: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.

Ingredients: Water(Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Urea, Isopropyl, Palmitate, Dimethicone, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic acid, Bentonite, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) root extract, Ascorbyipalmitate, hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Ethylhexyl glycerin, Caramel, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Mineral oil(Parraffinum Liquidium), Fragrance (Parfum), Corral, limonene, Linalool, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Yellow 6 CI 15985.

The experts in Even tone since 1840
Manufactured by ET Browne Drug Co., Inc
Made in USA


This product will help tone and moisturize your skin and all, However this product didn't do much in clearing my Friend's Stretch marks. Which is okay, as it wasn't indicated on the bottle. So bear that in mind. Personally I was hoping it would, because of you know...Cocoa Butter and Vitamin C. Yeah, I was wrong.
But apart from that, expect quality.

Please note: At the time, I was also using Palmer's Even tone soap. (combined with this LOTION, whew! Sis, I was a god)
If you're looking to Upgrade your skin, or skin care, Palmer's is the right way to go. Think about it !


Price: N3700 
Size:250ml/8.5 fl oz.
10/10

Purchase Palmer's directly from me!

This Video gives an outlook of the product👇👇
https://youtu.be/cOJLHWAWv04

Fancy buying the original of products, especially skincare? Contact majestell NOW
For customised and original of beauty and skincare products! I sell only the Best:
Body Soaps, Creams, Toners, Lotions, Body oils, mud mask, essential oils, anti spot face cream and body scrubs.

Some Brands available:
Gavïa, IDOLE, Cussons, Johnsons, Jergens, CeraVe, OLAY, Eucerin, Bio Oil, Diana, PALMER'S skin success, Fenty beauty, Hibiskus, Miss Beauté, fruiser, Tracia Goatmilk, Vaseline, AHA RED Berry, Boots, Debbitone, and MORE...
ALL ORIGINAL
Email
nuellanwosu@gmail.com!
Or WhatsApp
234 7081276167


See you next time...

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree! It's difficult to find this product on the market now! This cream is actually really gooooooood!
Anonymous said…
I was looking for a good cream option, maybe I'll try this out.. Thanks!!
Anonymous said…
Thank you Majesty's for this post, please can you do a review on Likas??
majestell said…
You're welcome !
majestell said…
Lol. I will, soon. Stag tuned
Jessica Elina N said…
I just started using this product again, and i think somethings changed, concerning the product. the smell and texture is off.
Tyen Dumelo said…
Is this product suitable for men, likewise, or ?
majestell said…
I would like to think that it is.
majestell said…
Hello Jessica, so sorry to hear this. Please only buy from reputable stores and outlets. And always check to see that it's not expired
Unknown said…
Where can I get it, in Lagos ?
majestell said…
Yes! Yes It really Is !
majestell said…
@any COSMETICS Shop, Pharmacy's and Supermarkets...Hope this helps!

Apologies for Late Reply..
Anonymous said…
Its true. This product is very good .I have used it before and my skin was very bright and radiant. People were actually admiring my skin.The problem is finding it because it is scarce.
majestell said…
You can always get the exact lotion from a trusted Pharmacy, Supplier Online or Supermarket.

Thanks for the read and Comment💕
Grace said…
Hi majestell is saw this lotion yesterday but I was confused about its colour. Please is it supposed to be White or off-white
majestell said…
I'll link one of the Videos I've done on Amaznella (majestell's YouTube channel)
majestell said…
Here's the link: https://youtu.be/cOJLHWAWv04
majestell said…
Palmer lotions, soaps and creams are now available. Please contact our only line. 2347081276167. We sell only the original of products at affordable prices 💕

Popular Posts