IS DR RASHEL BLACK MUD MASK FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE??


For your Skin lightening Supplements message me on WhatsApp +234 7081276167







A little Story time
2 years ago, I went on a splurge, spending and spending and more spending. And during that time, Top on my priority was Skincaaree. I had purchased this Mud Mask by Dr RASHEL and another Black Peel of mask by AichunBeauty.

Back then they were a rave (trend). If you didn't have them, you were made to believe  you were non existent. They were all over the internet on YouTube channels: Awesome Charcoal Black Masks and their Wonders! People talked and talked endlessly about facial masks.

They were incessant, difficult to ignore, and eventually I gave in. Bear in mind, then I had a Job, yes, but the income was low and sometimes unsteady. Anyways I did the maths and started saving everyday for 6 months.

I didn't make purchase until August, when I was absolutely sure it was a Go! I was so excited!
I had bought a facial steamer, some peel off masks, tea tree oil, a mild soap(Cetaphil), Zinc tablets and of course Dr RASHEL BLACK MUD MASK. Everything cost a little over over my budget and I found myself taking more money out of my personal savings!

It was a splurge after all? And back then were my worst acne hits. There was a 'jolly' galaxy of pimples and dark spots, on every part of my face and neck! I had to do something.

I didn't use the products right away, until the next day. I wanted to make sure I was well refreshed and equipped with videos and directions before finally proceeding. I watched lengthy videos and took notes.

According to videos, the impression or idea I got is that facial masks remove dirts and excess oils from within the skin. Practically 'sucks' them out. Doing so means less clogging and more breathable skin, that is fresh and youthful. Did I forget anything?
 The thought of having a clear ACNE-Free FACE, hardly skipped my mind.
Joy joy joy...my lord! Was I excited.

I was extremely cautious, I started of with the face steamer, this was supposed to help open up my pores. Then I applied Dr. RASHEL BLACK MUD MASK all over my face and neck. Go back in with the steamer for about 4 mins, to "'activate' the mask." Then I had to wait for another 15-20mins to dry.
"Wash off using a mild soap!" I used Cetaphil, next was "essential oil", I mixed tea tree oil with a little water (that was what most of them used, it was either that or jojoba oil)
"Massage it in, Gently rub it in with your fingers"
Then Ice block or really cold water.
After which go in with oil (I use coconut oil), eye cream, serum, lotion and moisturizer! lost me at oil.
You take out oils only to put back more in??

Anyways, I intended to be religious enough for one month, just to see what happens.
The following day, I broke out like mad.
My skin looked bloated and irritated. This continued for the next 10 11 12 days. But I didn't give up.
After a month, My face was soft, yes. But it was also oily, my face secreted more oils and pores looked larger.
I had to reduce it to 2x times a week, sometimes without the mud mask I'd use a peel off mask instead or incorporate the two.

Slowly 2x became ONE and my faith in the Almighty Black mask deteriorated. I realised that it was yet another beauty scam.

Now I use it sparingly, because I can't just throw hard earned money out! But its a regret, I wish not to commit again.
I used it the other day, still crap.

Below is the product ingredients, description, e.t.c
Description
DR.RASHEL collagen & charcoals black mud mask works to reduce the oily secretions and is recommended for those who suffer from the wide pores and dark spots and also for those who suffer from blackheads and white and also the skin Hama Catcher Technology and cleared.

How to use: Put a thin layer of clay mask and black coal collagen from DR.RASHEL on your skin and leave for 20-30 Deghiqho then rinse with lukewarm water.

Ingredients: Water,mineral oil ,glycerin ,hydrolyed collagen ,bamboo charcoal , kaolin ,cetearyl alcohol ,dimethicone ,maris limus , peg-100 stearate,glyceryl stearate stearate,xanthan gum ,tocopheryl acetate ,peg-20 sorbitan cocoate,potassium c9-15 alkylphosphate,peg-4 polyglyceryl2stearate,fragrance,methylparaben,propylparaben,phnoxyethanol,iodopropynylbutylcarbamate,
methylisothiazolinone.

Key features
Face care: Oil-control, anti-aging, acne treatment, pore cleaner and tighten pores
Deep cleaning: Remove blackheads and dirt.

Blood circulation: Improve blood circulation of your face, help to keep your face smoother and tender.

Eliminate oily: With the natural bamboo charcoal, this provides the added benefit of oil absorption, regulate oil secretion and improve dull rough skin.

Natural ingredients: With the help of natural bamboo charcoal, it will pull out, even more, dirt that can cause blackheads, leaving your skin feeling fresh and clean.



My Final thoughts!
47/100
The packaging is really good,
I love the color combination: black, pink and white. Comes with a lid holder and an Applicator spoon.



The fragrance, not so much. It hits the nose first and can be off putting.

Price: N3900 (remember I bought it 2years ago, so the price may vary now.)


If you wish to use this product, do so at your own risk!
4/10

Fancy buying the original of products, especially skincare? Contact majestell NOW
For customised and original of beauty and skincare products! I sell only the Best:
Body Soaps, Creams, Toners, Lotions, Body oils, mud mask, essential oils, anti spot face cream and body scrubs.

Some Brands available:
Gavïa, IDOLE, Cussons, Johnsons, Jergens, CeraVe, OLAY, Eucerin, Bio Oil, Diana, PALMER'S skin success, Fenty beauty, Hibiskus, Miss Beauté, fruiser, Tracia Goatmilk, Vaseline, AHA RED Berry, Boots, Debbitone, and MORE...
ALL ORIGINAL
Email
nuellanwosu@gmail.com!
Or WhatsApp
234 7081276167













Tags: dr rashel review, is dr rashel products good, dr rashel products made in, dr rashel whitening cream, dr.rashel products price, dr rashel black soap, dr rashel brand, dr rashel wikipedia

Comments

  1. Anonymous16 June, 2019

    Everything said, I couldn't have said better, I've used this product before and I have my regrets

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the major issue with your regimen is you use of a heavy sealing oil like coconut oil... Coconut oil may be good for the body but definitely not for the face... Its too thick and fatty for oily a ne prone skin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment!