HIBISKUS NATURAL REVIEW, My EXPERIENCE USING IT

Affordable Skincare products you can trust!

That's HIBISKUS NATURAL

Watch the review: UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE

MY HIBISKUS REVIEW

products ranging from Shea Soaps, Functional Soaps, Pre-natal care, Hair Care, Face/facial Scrubs, Bath and Body oils, Glycerin Soaps, Hydrosols and toners, Essential oils, Whipped Body butters, Etc

Skin concerns and problems for Sensitive, oily, dry, all skin types are covered!

Natural ingredients combined and formulated with care to solve various skin concerns and problems,
you're guaranteed of at least one product item suitable for Your skin type!

My Love for HIBISKUS NATURAL started when I purchased and used their Wheatgerm Body Lotion. I fell in love when i first saw the lotion bottle, petite and uniquely shaped. Like me. Lol
A single Lotion, Just that single Lotion was Enough conviction for me! This was in April...

A month or so later I went ahead and purchased other items from them. What can I say, I was  amazed! This wonder product won my recognition and Love...!

On My Next visit to the Super Mart, I was just packing and packing, purchased the Palma and Rosa bath and body oil And The Lavender Hydrosol toner, The Jojoba Body Butter And The Mango Body Butter. They were 1 one at the time and I couldn't BUY MORE. And Their Wheatgerm Body Lotion was gone/ probably sold out.

And Everytime I was at a Mart or any other Supermarket, I kept an eye out for their products. Even with this gruelling Year,  Finally there came a time, after what seemed like a very long while, I think may/June, Sufi Mart restocked. I didn't wait time,  I bought 2 Papaya Soap, 2 CARROT soap, 1 Acne Soap, the Carrot and Rosehip nourishing and Brightening face wash would have gotten an extra wheatgerm Lotion but it was still out of stock!

July came, and I was at their Stall again at Sufi Mart, I don't know the witchcraft or sorcery that is always drawing me and calling me there, lol. But it is Well. You can have my coins at any day, any time HIBISKUS NATURALssss
This time around I bought 2 milk and honey Baby Soap, I read somewhere on their site that it was good for irritations and mild rash and incase you're wondering 'but what are you having mild rash breakouts for?'" I bought it for someone not ME. The idea was 1 for me, and 1 for the "someone" else.

I also Needed a Lotion so Bad as the one I had finished, I just bought their Olive Intensive moisturizing Body Lotion, because that was the only one available (I will not lie, at first using this particular Lotion did not please me! Because I was comparing it to Wheatgerm Lotion. But with continuous use on my face and body I Love it. Its Realllyyyy LOVELY.)

Anyways the fact is, I started out with one and now I have over 11 of their products, I've basically converted, my Soaps, creams, Lotion, toners, oils, facial washes  to  Hibiskus naturals way , so you can Imagine!

I secretly made a promise to myself to try out ALL If not most of their products... So shhhhhhhh !
I doubt I have any thing Negative or Bad to say about this product. Sometimes you can't just hate a product that really works splendid (wonders) on your Skin! I can't hate Biko! And it's my honest review! I CAN'T Hate this product.

Are we talking about the mild Fragrance, or Packaging? Or the Very effective contents INSIDE, when you use it ?

We all have sth we Look for in a product.

So Funny Story/discovery, Who has ever experienced ant bite/sting? If you nodded or raised your hand, that pink Baby Soap is for you uuu. This is my testimony/review. Not once not twice I've used that Soap on the spot, and the skin around the area(of the sting) remained calm and would not SWEELLLL

I just apply the soap in its dry state and Sleep on it with PEACE
Other Soaps I Have didn't work, except the Baby Soap!

Also, It's not too Good to be True!
Mention a Spammy product you've used...?? All those products that make unreasonable, UN realistic, unachievable Promise. Put them in the comment section, Lemme know...

HIBISKUS NATURAL states things CLEARLY, it's written on the packets and on their website. Any product you buy from them, they tell you the purpose, Functions, type, description and ingredients. This is what it DOES, simple and Clear. No promises and No magic! This is why I love their products.

You buy with Peace of mind, without expecting a LOT, but actually receive So much more Good good goodness when you start using the products!

These products are also Affordable. Just imagine buying a Lotion for #600 naira and getting the worth and value of all those expensive lotions and creams out there (the ones you've been used too, Yes YOU). It's time to save those coins. Try sth new. Try HIBISKUS NATURAL

I've spent more than 10k naira so far and I'm not even mad. I see it as an Investment, an Investment in my skin, FULL STOP.

One more thing, Heres a brand that's nothing of Quick action. Majority of Hibuskus Product is NATURAL
PATIENCE AND CONSISTENCY ARE Crucial!

Items I still use from this brand:
Their body butter, face wash, soaps(carrot, papaya, baby milk soap) lotion and oil.

Items I don't use as often anymore:
Their Lavender Toner and acne soap.

Items from Hibiskus I enjoy using:
Any of their face wash, Wheatgerm Lotion, face and body scrub, Baby Soap, Carrot soap, LAVENDER SOAP,  ROSA GERANIUM BODY OIL
...

....

Comments