First CLASS LADY ORIGINAL HAIR BOOSTER

First Class Lady
Original Hair Booster
Hair & Scalp Treatment

My hair has grown about 10cm or more and it may ALL be due this product: first-class-lady herbal treatment.

From October of 2020 to January 2021 I've received substantial hair increase and less breaking or shedding

Thread with caution because its separates, Highly greasy, lumpy & loose. Yes. Yes, as well as the likelihood to  stain!

Comes in a white rectangular packet with a small blue and green image on the side and a piece of paper, a one leaf leaflet, bearing the directions. The container is shaped like toothpaste with a white screw button cap.

The contents is poop brown with dried herbs and leaf particles. Smells like pepper mint, but on application begins to smell pungent.

Description
First class lady herbal booster is a hair food and scalp medicine that is specially formulated with natural Essential oils and it contains multiple Herbal ingredient that
•Helps to Control Dandruff
•Promotes Rapid Healthy Hair Growth
•Scalp Conditioner / Moisturizer
•Relieves Scalp Itching
•Rejuvenates Scalp & Prevents after shave Bump
•Control broken Hair & Delay Ageing
•Promotes Black and Shining Long Hair


DIRECTION FOR USE: Go through the leaflet for more details
in
INGREDIENTS: Natural essential oils Herbs / Roots, Peppermint extract, Fragrance.

Produced in Nigeria by:




Authentic Natural Products Ltd.
Corporate Head Office: Suite D1 Libra Plaza, Baale Animashaun Rd..
Alakuko, Lagos, Nigeria.

NAFDAC Reg No: 02-5691

75ml

Price
I bought this N830


Final thoughts and Rating
Yes it helped grow my hair but not around my edges. Its also very greasy, loose and lumpy, I've had to abandon some of my tshirts and pillow cases due to its smell and annoying stains.

It makes my hair stink after sometime of application. I do not like the smell.
I see myself sticking to the Virgin Hair Fertilizer, it weighs more, 125g for N500 naira, doesn't smell as bad, doesn't stain and its ability to stimulate scalp much better.



6/10




....




Comments