My Premium Experience/Journey Using NGC: Soap

A new video upload after 6months using ngc

Hello!
A short review on Nutrient glow cosmetics premium soap




After making payments in November, my items were only just being sent on the 22nd of December
Do not even bother going to the address on her IG page for pick up because it is a Scam

Current address on IG page will lead you to a now evacuated building over 8 months ago
On my arrival there, I was being instructed to never do business with her, as she was identified as a criminal who extorts money from people and the police was called down on her ass from time to time until she was eventually asked to leave the building.

Its just so sad learning such a thing about a business owner. Currently one is clear on her location or hide out, but nutrient glow still flaunts online with that same address. Delays orders whilst collecting payments for said items and delivery fee.

In as much as I'd love to talk about a brand who takes over a month to deliver my purchased goods bearing in mind the close proximity for that matter, I'd like to make a review based on the products I got.

Delivery fee anywhere in Lagos is 1k by the way and anywhere outside is 2k


NUTRIENT PREMIUM SOAP




Body of Container
Comes in a small white cylindrical plastic containe, weighs 200ml(although label says 250ml), with faint painted gold press cap

Leaking or faulty cap: the cap appears to be leaking and faulty. Not only the soap, the body cream too, the hose/straw for some reason came broken

Label says 250ml, even though its 200ml (already weighed its contents) not just the label on the soap, the body oil and soap too
The biggest sham of all!
The Body oil label reads 300ml even though its really 200ml and the bottle was intentionally choosen long/tall to appear standoffish and true!

There's no ingredient, direction label and indication of an expiration date

Content
Smooth runny texture, rather thin consistency, but foams pretty nicely(ok)

Smells and looks like berries

i have no idea of its contents: you guys know how i feel about being left on a blank page. We're talking about individuals skin, I feel that should be  precious and held in some regards. Right?
For discretion reason its okay not to post publicly online
And when After purchase send a private message to consumers. And or labels on your bottles. Thats fine. Printing ink really doesn't cost that much.

Anyways Always let your consumers/customers know.

Someone or Vera Uzuh explain why my skin feels smooth and soft immediately I'm out the shower, but few minutes later becomes extremely dry, and shiveled up. I'm guessing that's the reason why there's a body oil and lotion with the set. But still. This I can't accept as ok.

And I use normal temperature water to bath, always and always.

I've been using this premium soap for close to a month now. I'm not too impressed!

Rating
5/10

Only because I see myself keeping the bottle and using it as sth else.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank You for leaving a comment!