Bone Straight Wig Tips

...because if you're passionate about something, then you're more willing to take risks.

Bone Straight Wig Tips!

Bone Straight Wig Tips

Hey Queen! 👋🏽 Have you been considering trying out a bone straight wig for work? If so, you're in luck because I've got some amazing tips and tricks to help you style it gorgeously without breaking the bank! 💁🏽

First things first, make sure you're investing in a high-quality wig that will last you a while. This will save you money in the long run because you won't have to keep replacing or revamping it. I personally love the femme fatale bone straight wigs because they're sleek and stylish.

When it comes to styling, I recommend using a flat iron or straightener to smooth out any kinks or bumps. If you want to add a little bit of volume, try using a volumizing spray or mousse at the roots.

To achieve a gorgeous look, here are some additional tips for styling your bone straight wig that takes it to the next level!! :

1.       Start by plucking the hairline to give it a more natural look.

  1. Use a heat protectant spray before using hot tools to prevent damage and breakage.
  2. Apply a small amount of serum to add shine and tame flyaways.
  3. Apply a little amount of wax at the top area where you have the parting.
  4. Straighten your wig using a flat iron or hot comb for a sleek finish, and smooth out any kinks or bumps.
  5. To add some volume, use a round brush to gently bob the ends of the wig slightly.

7.       Use a light hairspray to hold everything in place throughout the day.

To maintain your bone straight wig, make sure you're storing it properly when you're not wearing it. I like to keep mine on a mannequin head or on a wig stand to prevent any tangles or knots.

And finally, don't forget to have fun with your wig! I love to experiment with different partings and accessories like cloth headbands or clips to switch up my look. For a little extra pizzazz, try adding a bold-statement earrings or lipstick to complete the outfit.💄💍

I've been a fan of bone straight wigs for years, and I must say, they never disappoint! I've worn them to work, events, and even on my daily errands, and they always manage to make me feel confident and chic. I absolutely ABSOLUTELY love bone straight wigs because they're versatile and easy to style, making them perfect for any occasion. Plus, they're a lifesaver on days when I don't feel like doing my hair!

Have you tried a bone straight wig for work before? Let me know in the comments below! 💬 #bonestraightwig #workhairstyles #beautytipswithhairbyon


Comments