Learn How to Import Hair Extensions like a Pro in 5 Days

...because if you're passionate about something, then you're more willing to take risks.


 
or paste the below link in your browser


Welcome to a New World of Hair Extensions Importation! by ON Enterprise



As a fellow hair business owner, I know the struggles of finding quality hair extensions at an affordable price. I used to spend hours researching suppliers, negotiating prices, and hoping that the hair I received would be of good quality. It was a stressful process, and I knew there had to be a better way.


That's when I discovered the world of hair extensions importation. By sourcing hair directly from overseas suppliers, I was able to cut out the middleman and save a significant amount of money. But it wasn't an easy journey.


I made mistakes along the way, such as choosing unreliable suppliers and receiving poor quality hair. It was frustrating, and I almost gave up. But I didn't.



Instead, I invested in myself and my business by learning everything I could about hair extensions importation. I checked different suppliers, learned how to negotiate effectively, and discovered the best ways to ensure the quality of the hair I received.



Now, I'm proud to say that I'm an expert in hair extensions importation. And I want to share my knowledge and experience with you.



With my coaching program, you'll learn everything you need to know about importing hair extensions. I'll guide you through the process step-by-step, from finding reliable suppliers to negotiating prices and ensuring the quality of the hair you receive. You'll have access to my insider knowledge and tips that will save you time, money, and stress.


But don't just take my word for it read to the end to Hear from other hair business owners who have successfully used my coaching program to take their businesses to the next level.




3 Things you must never do if you want your hair business story to change



1) Don't hold on to strategies and methods that has failed you in your hair business.


2) Stop relying and listening to people who don't have the results you seek, including yourself.


3) Don't be scared to invest in your business.




Are you ready to take your hair business to the next level? Let me be your guide. Sign up for my coaching program today and start importing quality hair extensions at an affordable price.



What you get (this offer is only for this month so please read carefully)


1) Your Personalized Marketing Strategy Session.Valued N200,000


2) Social Media Makeover Package

Do you feel like your social media presence could use a little love? Let me give it a makeover! With my social media package, I'll revamp your profiles, create eye-catching graphics, and craft engaging captions that'll help you attract more followers and customers. Plus, I'll throw in a one-hour consultation to help you understand how to manage your social media accounts for maximum impact. Valued N25000


3) Full Marketing Strategy Package

Ready to take your business to the next level? Let's do it! With my full marketing strategy package, we'll work together to develop a comprehensive marketing plan that includes everything from social media and email marketing to advertising and content creation. Plus, I'll provide ongoing support and guidance as you implement your new strategies. This package is perfect for business owners who are ready to invest in their growth and see real results. Valued N850000/1200$ get it in the class.



4) Your Perfect Launch E-book Valued N50,000



5) Finding Reliable Overseas Suppliers: Learn how to research and vet potential suppliers to ensure they are reputable and will provide quality hair extensions. Valued N20,000


6) Negotiating Prices and Payment Terms: Discover strategies for negotiating the best possible prices and payment terms with your suppliers. N20,000


7) Shipping and Customs: Understand the ins and outs of shipping and customs when importing hair extensions, including what documents you need and how to navigate customs regulations. N20,000


8) Quality Control: Learn how to ensure the hair extensions you receive meet your quality standards, including inspecting the hair and testing it for quality. N120,000


9) Marketing and Selling Imported Hair Extensions: Find out how to market and sell your imported hair extensions to your customers, including tips for creating a pricing strategy and marketing your products. Valued N100,000


10) Building a Sustainable Business: Discover how to build a sustainable and profitable business importing hair extensions, including tips for managing your finances and growing your customer base. N150,000


11) Staying Up-to-Date with Industry Trends: Stay current on the latest trends in the hair extensions industry and learn how to adapt your business to stay ahead of the competition. N500,000


Bonuses:

12) Understanding hair extension types and textures:

What are the different types of hair extensions, and which are the most popular?

How do I determine the texture of hair extensions, and what types of hair are best suited for different hair types and styles? N100,000


13) Calculating pricing and profit margins:

How can I calculate the true cost of importing hair extensions, including shipping and customs fees?

What profit margins should I aim for, and how can I adjust my pricing to remain competitive in the market? N20,000


14) Creating a business plan and setting goals:

•How can you develop a strong business plan that outlines your goals, target market, and financial projections?

•What are the key elements of a successful hair business, and how can you set achievable goals to reach them? N100,000


15) Building relationships with suppliers and customers:

How can you cultivate strong relationships with overseas suppliers and negotiate mutually beneficial terms?

What steps can I take to build trust and rapport with my customers, and how can I keep them coming back for more? N40,000


16) Managing inventory and logistics:

How can you manage your inventory and stock levels to ensure that you always have the hair extensions your customers need?

What logistics considerations do you need to keep in mind, and how can you streamline your supply chain to save time and money? N100,000


18) Creating a website and online presence:

How can you build a professional website and online presence that showcases your hair extensions and attracts customers?

What are the best practices for e-commerce, and how can you optimize your website for search engines and user experience? N200,000


19) Staying up-to-date with trends and industry developments:

How can you stay informed about the latest trends in hair extensions and the beauty industry as a whole?

What resources and networks are available to help you stay ahead of the curve and continue to grow your business? N200,000


20) Pure Gold Content bank for Whatsapp and Instagram. 9500



21) How to fully Automate and Program your WhatsApp for 12months N840000


22) WhatsApp growth hack course: grow your customer base on WhatsApp by 3000+ contacts, learn how you can build WhatsApp list and lead generation. N9000



*HAIR BUSINESS INTENSIVE MASTERCLASS BOOTCAMP*


▪What you need to know before you start hair importation business



▪Contacts for human hair, hair blend, Synthetic hair From China



▪Different Contact of suppliers that sells luxury from Vietnam, India, Cambodia, Philippines, Burma, Russia, Brazil, Italy



▪Contact for packet hair and hair in bundles



▪Supplier website link for hair blend, Human hair, synthetic hair



▪Suppliers Contacts for Hair Products, Tools , mannequins and Accessories



▪How to buy with an Agent



• How to order like a Veteran without an Agent



▪How to pay suppliers



▪How to start your hair business with small capital



• How to set up your hair business professionally and successfully without capital



▪ ABC on How to order and receive , without being scammed



▪How to brand your goods



• How to drop ship from factories without leaving the comfort of your house.



▪Get Eyelashes suppliers contacts



•Trusted Customized suppliers contact will be given



• How to ventilate closures like a pro



• How to sew wigs like a professional



• How to color human hair wigs and extensions



• How to color synthetic wigs



• How to care for wigs from raw, pure Virgin, blend and synthetic wigs



✓ How to install I-tips , u-tips , clip-ins



✓ How to revamp old wigs to look like new



▪Shipping company's contacts will be given



• Get reliable currency exchange agent's contact before purchasing hair for a seamless process.



▪ Get Insights on How to make profitable sales



•How you can successfully run adverts on Facebook/Instagram and make them convert.



Value = N200,000




Reviews 👇👇




"Thanks to Obianuju, I was able to find a reliable supplier and save over 50% on my hair extensions costs. My customers are thrilled with the quality of the hair, and I'm thrilled with the extra profit I'm making!" - @Favor, Hairstylist




"I was hesitant to try importing hair extensions, but Obianuju made it so easy. She walked me through the process and answered all my questions. I'm now getting better quality hair at a lower cost than I was before. Highly recommend!" - @Winnie, Online Hair Boutique Owner





..




Minimum Value of all training for a year + my WhatsApp automation service and Social media makeover package = N3,873,500 ( money you would have burnt paying for countless trainings and staff.)



Instead of charging you almost $8,000 , I would charge you N100,000 / $200 for a year.


Lifetime guarantee of refund if you implement everything taught and still did not see results.


Don't wait - take advantage of this special offer today and start seeing real growth in your hair business! Your Business deserves it! Click the learn more button now! See you in class

Comments